The past few weeks have seen us embrace wind and rain on an epic level, in fact it’s been the wettest British summer since records began, and, as you can imagine, this has created pandemonia in many of our wardrobes.
Trench coats have become SS12 staples, reinforced umbrellas are the norm and we even overheard a commuter boast about finding a thermal vest in M&S – yes folks, it’s been a dismal month indeed.
Luckily for us, the sun has finally donned his hat (just in time for the Games) and we couldn’t be more excited if we tried!
Grab your picnic basket and uber-slick Lomography camera, throw on some Ray Bans and get down to your nearest park right this instant – who knows when we’ll have the chance again!
1. Washed twill shirt by T by Alexander Wang – £165.00
2. Pale pink tropic sandals by Joanne Stoker – £325.00
3. Saatchi pleated faux leather mini skirt by KARL – £130.00
4. Clubmaster half-frame acetate sunglasses by Ray-Ban – £120.00
5. Suitcase picnic hamper by Clarissa Hulse – £80
6. La Sardinia & flash (DIY edition) by Lomography – £99.00