A thigh-split midi, comfy tee and colour-pop accessories will take you virtually anywhere this spring
Words Lucy Kebbell
- Cliché T-Shirt, ÊTRE CÉCILE, £65
- Living Luminizer, RMS BEAUTY, £36
- Embellished Hoop Earrings, ROSANTICA, £140
- Metallic Detail Slides, ZARA, £29.99
- Electrogel Cleanser, LIXIR SKIN at CULT BEAUTY, £25
- Midi Side Split Skirt, RIXO, £220
- Big Trilly Heart Bag, LES PETIT JOUEURS, €640
- Sunglasses, BLACK EYEWEAR, £177
- Lapis Balancing Facial Oil 8ml, HERBIVORE, £22
May cannot come soon enough for me, I feel like I’ve been cold forever. A bit of welcome sunshine means I feel justified in wearing this gorgeous red thorn print skirt from RIXO London – it has a cheeky little thigh split that I love, and is one of those brilliantly versatile day-to-night pieces that gives you a lot of bang for your buck.
As I never go girly from head to toe, I’ll team it with this plain tee from & Other Stories and a pair of tough-but-cool slides from Zara. As you might have guessed, I’m a sucker for accessories, and my latest obsession is this vibrant yellow pouch from French brand Les Petits Joueurs – the easiest way to add a dash of colour and humour to any outfit this summer.
To finish off, I’ll throw on some oversized, bead-speckled hoops from Rosantica and a pair of sunglasses worthy of a 1950s screen siren. Black Eyewear’s range is incredible, and while each style comes in a myriad of colours, I love the amber-flecked colourway of this cat-eye perspex design, inspired by the spirit of jazz.
A dedicated Londoner, Lucy has spent the last 10 years in her beloved city working in fashion. Lucy honed her skills as a stylist assisting the likes of Edward Enninful and more recently working at both Harper’s Bazaar and Town & Country. She now works as a freelance stylist.