To date, 2012 has seen the likes of Rita Ora, M.I.A, Die Antwoord, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Azealia Banks bombard the charts with their unique fusion of radio-friendly verbal abuse (case example – “Imma ruin you c##t”) and, despite their foul mouths and questionable backgrounds, the fash-pack can’t help but embrace their swagged out style. From the effortlessly sporty sex appeal of Stella McCartney x Adidas right through to Jeremy Scott’s playful, 90’s tinged sneakers, we select six pieces to amp up any outfit and help achieve that bad-bitch mentality we all seem to crave.
1. Posse script snapback cap by Obey – £35.00
2. Mila cut-off twill shorts by Rag & Bone – £120.00
3. Cotton-jersey sweatshirt by Adidas by Stella McCartney – £70.00
4. Katie gold tone bracelet by Marc by Marc Jacobs – £105.00
5. Marion animal-print calf hair and leather shoulder bag by Alexander Wang – £625.00
6. Streetball sneaker by Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott – £60.00
– Matt Fox